Sign In

얼바인 부동산 매물 리스트

도시정보 보기

Transsexual bikini model Sofie Vissa opens up about exchanging 'explicit' pictures with Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 06:04 BST, 4 June 2014 | Updated: 16:10 BST, 4 June 2014

View
comments

The transsexual bikini model who claims to have sent Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart explicit photos of herself has spoken out.

Sofie Vissa told Woman's Day that the pair began chatting on Instagram last month before sharing raunchy images, and added that Smart clearly knew that she is transgender.

'I'd do hashtags on Instagram… to get a lot of followers I'd put #TS or #bokep thailand shemale or [[""]][[""]][[""]][[""]]She said: 'My girl said she seen him a few times and he picked her up in his big truck…. I didn't believe it so I asked for screen-shot and here they are. I guess my friend Sofie is f***ing Casper Smart.. I'm asking for more screenshots she has them ALL.'

Richie, whose real name is Hooman Karamian - claimed that Vissa has naked images of Casper.

She allegedly took the photos on May 19 and is 'shopping them to the highest bidder,' according to Nik, who is married to former Bachelor star Shayne Lamas.

'I can confirm she has naked images of Casper Smart and Casper has nude images of (Vissa),' Richie has said.

She looks a bit like J-Lo: Sofie is a bikini model; here she posed in a black suit in one of her Instagram shots

Photographic evidence: Vissa allegedly has naked photos of Smart and claims he has nude snaps of her too, but the dancer has denied it to The Dirty

Casper responded to Richie via Instagram.[[""]]