Sign In

얼바인 부동산 매물 리스트

도시정보 보기

Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo | FREE FIGHT | Crawford becomes Undisputed ChampionAlvarez (60-2-2, 39 KOs) systematically dominated a timid and overwhelmed Jermell Charlo en route to a wide unanimous decision in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions pay-per-view card from T-Mobile Arena. The Mexican icon took home judges' scores of 119-108 and 118-109 (twice) to defend his undisputed super middleweight championship.

The fight was Spence's first since he underwent surgery in August 2021 to repair a detached retina. He was set to fight the legendary Manny Pacquiao that same month but withdrew from the matchup because of the eye injury. But Spence came back better than ever, just like he did when he recovered from a serious car crash in October 2019 that threatened to jeopardize his career.

In McGregor’s warm ups inside the octagon as he waits for Poirier, his stance already looks more bouncy and fluid than the stiff boxing approach he took in January. Have a feeling he worked on that a lot during camp.

Spence, who holds the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, is with PBC while Crawford formerly was with Top Rank, entities that rarely conduct business with one another. Top Rank did promote Crawford's title defense against PBC fighter Shawn Porter in November 2021, but that was a bout mandated by the WBO.

"I’m totally focused on staying at 135 pounds because it’s where I feel strongest and most comfortable," Cruz said. "I just want to give everyone watching a great show. I’ve made a connection with the fans because I showed that I’m not afraid to fight the best. I have no fear, just resolve."

Miller finished Cerrone via submission with a guillotine choke at 1:32 of the second round in a battle of the two men vying for the most victories in UFC history. Miller and "Cowboy" came into Saturday tied with Andrei Arlovski for the most wins, and now Miller has the edge with 24. Afterward, Cerrone, one of the most popular fighters in the UFC for years, took off his gloves and left them and his cowboy hat in the middle of the Octagon. "Cowboy" announced his retirement in his postfight interview with Joe Rogan.

This is a magnificent fight pitting the two best welterweights in the world. The good news is, they’re in their primes, too. I have both guys in my pound-for-pound top-five list, but I feel Crawford is the more versatile fighter. His ability to switch stances creates doubt sometimes in his opponent’s mind and at least fills it with things to be aware of. Crawford is able to use his feet very well to create punching angles, and he’s got a highly underrated chin. It’s going to be a back-and-forth fight that I see terry crawford weight winning by being busier, defending better, and punching more accurately. Crawford by decision.

Judges scored the contest 117-111, 116-112, and 115-113 in favor of Lubin — and a score of frustrated fans awarded the fighters with a chorus of boos throughout the latter stages of the fight as well as the final decision.

Round 6: Whatever Crawford heard in the corner spurred him into action in the sixth round. Almost immediately after the bell rang to start the round, Crawford started throwing more punches in easily his highest output of the fight so far. Crawford caught Porter with a good straight left out of the southpaw stance. But Crawford suffered a cut over the left eye, a result of an accidental head butt. Porter tried to muck it up in close range but Crawford had his strongest three minutes so far. 10-9 Crawford, 57-57.

Spence valiantly recovered from a near-fatal car crash in 2019 and eye surgery in 2021 and agreed to many concessions in order to make the mouthwatering matchup a reality, but he had nothing serious to offer in the ring for his superior counterpart.

Saul Alvarez vs. Jermell Charlo -- Round 10: Alvarez again got on the front foot and forced Charlo backward, landing good straights and an uppercut in the opening minute of the round. An Alvarez jab and body shot followed as Charlo looked increasingly lost in the fight. Charlo missed three punches as Alvarez got in with another hook to the body. Alvarez dug to the body with another hook but Charlo responded with a few jabs. Charlo is competing but he is not winning rounds. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Alvarez (100-89)

The fighters landed 130 shots each in the fight, but the punch stats were not an indicator of how Santiago (28-3-5, 14 KOs) controlled the fight in the latter stages to dominate Donaire (42-8, 28 KOs) throughout their 12-round tilt.

Spence came right back, undeterred by his brief meeting with the canvas. He continued to land jabs, continued to pound the body. He trapped Crawford in a corner and unleashed a flurry that drew the crowd to its feet. The camera flashed to Mayweather in the stands before Round 4, and Crawford, whether inspired by Money or money, compiled his most complete round of the bout. Spence’s face was starting to redden and bruise. He looked like he was beginning to tire, too.

When Terence Crawford flicked the switch against Porter </div><!--AfterDocument(339,337)-->			</div>
	<!-- /READ BODY -->
	<!-- READ FOOTER -->
	<div class=